Sunday, September 28, 2008

On a roll...

Gosh.. I'm on a writing roll here. 2nd one in 3 days.

So what's been happening since then that has my fingers itching for the keyboard?

Let's see....

Work:
Bad - Printers went kapoot (ie broke down). Can't really call in the technician from the co. we lease it from, cos well we owe them money. (can we help it that we make all of our money at the end of the year??)

Good - More artists signed up. Yay! Was at the local market today and found 2 artists who were keen. Got rejected by 1, some grumpy looking feller who didn't seem interested in selling his stuff.

Personal
Bad - after 4pm last night, discovered that I was as broke as I can be. Had $6 in my card, was gonna use that to get some bread. Instead, had to use that and then some cash (well mostly coins) to pay off a somewhat large (well to me it was) library fine. So its under $10 (barely) but I got to borrow stacks of books.

Good - Person who bought a book on mine finally showed up to collect and pay me. So got $7! Not broke anymore. What even made me jump for joy was that I checked my SG account and lo and behold I had money. Good ol government, coming in at the nick of time. And more than I expected too. Did another check on the exchange rate and Hallelujah! SG dollar's stronger than NZ. *relieved somewhat hysterical laugh* thank goodness for that.
So now I can pay the excess power bill (winter was cold and it's obvious that I'm gonna pay dearly for it. $60 extra. ouch!). Yippee! Can afford to sit here in the cafe and drink an Ampio (that's super large to all you phebians)
And glass panes so I can put them together to make a glass tank for my mice. The plan is to have 2 litters (from Eve and Dawn). Then partition the glass and have same sex boxes.

So... that's that for now.

Spent the day soaking up the sun, reading, with a cat purring on my lap, before bititng and scratching my hand cos she was disgruntled that I wanted to move. Jeez talk about a cat with issues.

Suppose that's it for now. Other revelations to come as the days pass....

Keep watching the Just E channel *says in a loud salesperson-y voice*

..... yeah yeah.. lame I know... but somebody's gotta be...

No comments: